A collection of type-safe cross-platform packages for building robust server-side and client-side applications, packages, and tooling.
- args - Command line argument parsing and formatting.
- cli - Command line program builder that renders with React and Ink.
- common - Common utilities for all packages.
- config - Configuration and ignore file loading.
- debug - Debugging and crash reporting.
- decorators - Experimental decorators for common patterns.
- event - Sync or async based event emitters.
- log - Low-level system logging.
- pipeline - Serial or parallel based data pipelines.
- plugin - Plugin module registries and loading.
- terminal - Terminal/console utilities.
- translate - Low-level file based message translations.
- Linux, OSX, Windows
- Node 10.17+ (for backend and tooling)
- IE 11+ (for frontend)
Each Boost package is usable in one or many of the following environments. Each supported environment is denoted with a badge under the package's documentation.
- Backend - Package is usable on the backend/server-side using Node.js.
- Frontend - Package is usable on the frontend/client-side using a web browser.
- Tooling - Package is usable within a command line application or an NPM module/package.